Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

Hot day at Sri Hartamas 2

Round 3 for Jalin Realty in their community project, the Jalin Garage Sale. I dragged myself out of bed on Saturday...sleepy, by the time I got to Sri Hartamas 2 at round 940am I was pretty awake, the thought of shopping!

The first house on the road...alamak I forgot the ladies' names again!! Pretty cool fashion galore there, I got me a pair of green MNG capri (RM10), a green knit tube top and a green (more GREEN!) cotton tube top and a white ROXY tee with sequins (all for RM10). They also had good collection of handbags.

Later at Lilian's, found some pretty damn cool plate place mats...no, that's not Lilian in the background.

SeeMing in her hot dress on a hot Sunday on Sri Hartamas 2.
Down the road, more sun...hungry, I stopped at Siew Han's and had my yummy chee-cheong-fun, for RM1.50. She served iced-cold water to her guests.

Siew Han who made mean sambal and yam cakes (I bought some for my tea time that day) posed with Philip, he is 10 and he made a good jumble sale assistant
Aida who introduced herself as a blog reader here combing thro the clothes rack while Philip kept the other goods in order

Quite a number of households took part that day were the same folks as before in Oct last year. Anyway to Jalin, well done and we shoppers hope to hear of more to come in the merry, sunny Sri Hartamas!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?