Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

Sunny day on Jalan Sri Hartamas 2 on Oct 7, 2006 - Garage Sale by Jalin Realty

Checked out the Jalin Realty's garage sale for residents on Jalan Sri Hartamas 2 on Oct 7.


I turned up the same time when SM & Sim arrived. Shoppers picked up list of households taking part in the garage sale that day at the first house where Jalin officers set up a little table for enquiries. This was the first house...SM bought some knick-knacks already...


Sim took this pic of me half way down the long stretch of townhouses on SriHartamas 2, I was holding up a hard cover cult classic, bought for RM2 and a set of rather exquisite necklace & earrings for RM 20. My shopping bag was already filling up.


From Margaret's house, she painted some of these beautiful porcelain.



Other lovely things at Margaret's.

Then I went to buy this dress from Doreen who was selling her clothes at Janet's

It looked kinda good too with my white shirt underneath, don't you think?


This is actually the front of the dress with lace & embroidery but I decided there and then that I would wear it as the back. The `back' which is now my `front' is a v-neckline. I have been wearing it since Sunday, love the big skirt and the two pockets.

Guess how much for this fully-beaded flapper-potential look? Bought it from Janet at RM 28...from RM 30.



Got this Phantom Of Opera inspired mask at the last house, RM 5.

Jalin Realty will be running monthly garage sale in the same neighbourhood (different households), next one up on Nov 11th, Sat, so look out for notices here :)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?