Monday, August 14, 2006

 

Part 2: Mia Palencia tossing hats at Top Room




Mia brought Swinging Down To Business to Top Room on Aug 12, Saturday. Swinging to a full house audience. Few days before the gig she told me that she would like to use the accessories again and that this time since I could go, I could make some shots myself for this website. So I turned up early at Top Room and got a pretty good seat...unfortunately my phone camera wasn't ideal for night shoot. Nevertheless, I present some of my favourites shots of Mia in her element.

Singing Mac The Knife in the favourite beaded head piece from Perth, reprised from The Attic gig













Before that she sang Ella Fitzgerald in organza hat with corsage from Paris flea market and got the crowd bobbing to her Lady Is A Tramp and One For My Baby....









with David Gomez on the grand












The gold earrings' glitter..











Mia humoured us when she was asked to announce the number plate of a car's alarm that went off during the second set...
















Posing after the encore, I asked Mia to show off her gold earrings from my collection...see they didn't quite turn out clear here in the picture. They are my latest addition in my earring collection. Bought them in silver, gold & black in different designs.

Mia, Rose, Soul Doctor & Trudy











and Kin Meng as the....thorn

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?