Friday, August 11, 2006

 

SoulDoc's treasures went to The Attic with Mia Palencia

Got Mia's gig news two weeks back and a shame that I couldn't make it to her The Attic gig on Aug 9 (at rehearsal la!!!), some more it was her new repertoire with Llew Marsh!!!

Anyway it was a real delight when she called up to see if she could check out my collections of accessories for her gigs. She did a quick shopping at my pad with her Superman on Tuesday...though I couldn't see her in action on Wedsnesday night I got reviews from writer friend Zal who is reviewing her show for Kakiseni.

Not only that, Mia shared some of the pics taken by her good friend Cris Chen at The Attic.

I think this is her favourite shot?

Mia wearing 20's Gatsby inspired beaded head piece bought from Fremantle market in Perth, great vintage pearl necklace from Melacca Jonker Street.












Check out more shots of Mia by Cris Chen here.













Will be going to catch Mia tomorrow (Aug 12, 10pm) at her Swinging Down To Business Revisited at Top Room, Jalan Kia Peng. Come hear Mia singing all the legandary jazz icons classics! I hope to catch a few shots of her in my treasure box collections, mainly accessories collected through years of shopping in markets!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?