Saturday, October 18, 2008

 

Sales report! - three in one ! Lapsap, Bijou & Fashion Fix

my writing seems to be affected by my laryngitis too, fewer words, let the pictures do the talking lah...

Palate Palate, Oct 12

bought this, RM 20 (minus the necklace)
Ee-Tan's store

stand there and wait, they change colors
Farhana & Gigi

loud and clear, Sue

off to Bijour Bazaar at Menara Hup Seng

recycling rocks!


maxi galore, bought this, RM 15
didn't buy this





Oct 16, Fashion Fix @ The Attic
Deanna, the zoo leader

my MILF friend, Shareen
Nurlkia & Shareen
my hats, not for sale -- brought to the sale to lend one to Shareen

blouse from BACIcheese..
bought this by CELLA
this from Michelle, designer of CELLA, finalist in this year's MIFA
didnt buy this

Joyce
podka dots anyone?

Gigi, me & Nurukia

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?