Monday, September 22, 2008

 

I cant get enough of my weeeeekend shopppping!

I love love love the Badan Warisan bazaar! Not only it has a good number of secondhand goods vendors, the stuff were REALLLY GOOD too -- sorry babes, I am very very biased! -- I like to buy things from older women!! One look you can tell that they have grown out of our `cotton is for comfort' period and everything on their racks for sale were silk, chiffons, velvet....linen, and all kinds of worldly, lovely, deadly (to your wallet) things.

I got my first Tom Abang Saufi silk blouse (kimon sleeves) for 20 bucks!!!

VINCCI London, made in Italy silk dress (my guess is that it's late 70s?) - RM 15

British brand Ghost velvet dinner jacket for also 20 bucks!

SeeMing bought me this one...JIKI - Monte Carlo Creations, made in France

and this one

these earrings were 5 - 10 bucks each pair, from the lovely lady Halima

vintage handbad, 20 bucks

Labels:


Comments:
wow, you got some good stuff..
 
that last necklace is lovely :)
 
What a steal...esp those dresses See Ming got you! I'm not good at jewellery shopping though...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?