Thursday, August 21, 2008

 

Sales report! - Palate Palete Junk sale & WIP Cafe @ BSC Family Flea Market - Aug 17

I love the food @ Palate Palate Lapsap sale....RM 5 for a plateful of nachos with salsa, or YUMMY potato salad....or your garden salad...

anyway, I had a quick stay at the sale before I dashed off to a rehearsal @ KLPac on Sunday. Bought some goodies nonetheless :)

Posing with Noami
Noami of Tea & Sympathy and her lovely things
I love this so I bought it :)

the venue is an eye candy
where the junk sale vendors are eye candies too
so are the goods on sale...
other cool people I saw there...chilling before the mad crowd came in

before Lapsap sale...I was checking out WIP Cafe Family Flea Market @ BSC...

they served yummy looking English breakfast set
sights from the market
though billed as a Family Flea Market, there was no store selling any used items...all the vendors sold brand new goods...I hope to go back soon and find some used good stores. I overhead something about the BSC management don't think that secondhand goods are desirable image for the venue.

sigh...anyways!

Tiny Tapir was there!! Wooohoooo
and a cool babe with a cool skirt
WIP Cafe Family Flea Market will be back for two more weekends - Aug 24 & 31st. Go shop :)

Labels:


Comments:
hey, thanks for showing our table :)

I love that first photo of you and Naomi, very stylish.
 
Thanks for dropping by dear!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?