Monday, August 11, 2008

 

Sale report - ThreadsZoo @ Capsqaure - Aug 9 & 10

ThreadsZOO ROCKS...this round I bought a bunch of stuff, used teeshirts for my work out & rehearsal sessions, maxi dresses, ultra cool watches, Gladitor sandals, earrings, necklace...

yes, I managed to shop besides serenading the shoppers and the vendors on Saturday...lady Dee of the zoo invited me as part of her already amazing line-up of live music acts.

It felt RIGHT, to be there, singing at a fashion bazaar, two of my big love in my life...fashion & music.

(thank you to Chien who help getting the photographer to snap these singing shots on my NIKON)

gorgeous & TALENTED girlfrien Anita Ibrahim joined me on stage with Come Fly With Me :)
La vie en rose

now, the sights of the bazaar...people & fashion

Did I mention I love her style? She is my fave feature @ my fashion blog...
Meet Michelle...think she was wearing a nick name or something that day

The one and only, Kokokaina, who performed on Saturday too...I had a starstruck moment....
Anita's store
from left, Anita, Beatrice, a babe I donno her name, myself & Dee of ThreadsZoo
Beatrice, we used to sing in the same choir, like 10 years ago!!! (Operafest Children Choir!!!!)

I ended up with a pair of these too :)

the really accessory people, Soak Republic (I bough these earrings)


vintage dress from Michelle's store

Christmas tree situation, showing off what I bought on Sat, the necklaces, the earrings & the cooool watch!!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?