Tuesday, February 05, 2008

 

The ThreadsZoo sale report!

I totally dig the stuff from The ThreadsZoo first sale!!!
introducing the Threads Zoo chief woman, Deanna, model & fashion ethusiast
and the zoo people were...(sorry some pics are blur...was too excited from all the clothes around me!!!)

Zookeeper Faridah's treasures...
Faridah (left) and her store partner
another zoo keeper, Nadia, whom I bought some MNGs from...a flea market queen, YC arrived to do her routine shopping, trying on a pair of skinny jeans
she then proceeded to try on this drop dead gorgoues dress!
my glam purchase for the day, a Hollywood carry-all on your shoulder...RM 40, thanks Nadya!
Nadya's store...
now...which one is Nadya?
I snapped this glittery purse up for RM10
the goods on sale that weekend
hope the chief woman will announce the second zoo outing soon! Well done babes!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?