Wednesday, May 30, 2007

 

sexy dresses & pretty girls @ the Plaza Mont Kiara Sunday market

They are Jasmine (left) & Yvonne (right), friendly vendors I met last Sunday on my rarest trip to the the Sunday market at Plaza Mont Kiara. I stopped going for a while because of the number of second hand dealers = very very few.

Imagine my delight when I found two stores there on Sunday, the first store was Janice's, got a cute cardigan from her. Second store belongs to Jasmine & Yvonne...theirs was tucked right at the end of the small crowd of the market.
Black dress with killer zippers (imagine the possibilities) - RM 20
Funky red stripy blouse - RM 10

Yes, I bought these, and a couple more fab pieces. Yvonne said that she would be stopping her involvement in the store soon due to a job change. Jasmine will be the lone operator soon but do go to the market yourself and check out some of the rather quirky items they got. The first store where Janice (yet another petite and pretty vendor) operates got pretty cool pieces too, good mix of safe n chic and some for the ones with more edgy taste.

Due to a massive `renovation' process in the court yard of the plaza, the market folks are now stationed next to McDonald's restaurant, by the side of the plaza building.

I like candid shot...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?