Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

SCOOP up the offers!

I guess I haven't told you but I've been a fan of Scoop since I started going there last year.

Dropped in yesterday with Zal and..

Zal found me this dress I would die for but the offer price was a bit too much for me to swallow, RM 600. I love the funky pockets! I found two ways to wear if I own it, pull up the skirt (jersey) and cinch waist with a belt, option two, pull it down to calves and wear without belt.

Zal got her Steve Madden leather slings-back at only RM 150!

I got these three dresses, MNG silk & satin cocktail dress, RM 70

Someone got this Forever tube dress and never wore it, the old price tag was still on. I got it at RM100, original is RM 195 I think...it says on the tag.


Cool jacket dress, I couldn't resist its cool `sunniness', RM 40

This other dress I got from Scoop last year.

Enjoy your visit to Scoop!

Scoop

P1-19
Plaza Damas
(Block P)
No. 60
Jalan Sri Hartamas 1
Kuala Lumpur 50480

Tel: +603 6201 1206
(Charmaine or Melanie)


Also went to Rockin Reptile and couldn't resist this pair of quirky, one of its kind heels, on 50% off its original price. Got them at RM84.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?