Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

Sarah's Sale - Dec 30 - Jan 1

Suzanne, the lady of the house welcomed me in the sunny morning of Dec 30 in their Section 14 house. She said the sale was put up to help little Sarah collect some cash for her new desktop. Sarah and family organised the garage sale that ran from Dec 20 - Jan 2.

Sarah and I
Sarah's mom took this antique mirror (kept in a box) out for me, vain pot. I had on three of her gorgeous 80s belts...the red one is my own.
These are only part of my purchases that day!! Got bunch of belts at RM 5 each :)
Gorgeous set of antique Melaccan belt and necklace, I left them there....didn't part with 50 bucks for the set..
Didn't buy these either, pity, too tight for me big feet...Stuart Weitzman, RM 50.
more stuff..


Well, Sarah I hope you collected lots of cash for your new PC, call me when you guys having another one!! Oh ya, big thanks to Cheryl for helping me find the house!!!

Labels:


Comments:
Well said.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?