Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Centre Point Flea Market strikes again!

This round there were definitely more stores, it seems...I was done with my first by 940am, I got there at 9am. 1st round was a quick browse, started filling my bag only at round 2 :)

The scene on ground floor, this is Azleen's happening store front (lots of nice , that's her in the yellow skirt n navy tee.
1st floor where the stores were placed far away from each groupsUp stairs down stairsCheap, nice shoes but a bit too dirty n too worn out...
These from the 1st were in better condition but...men shoes
Alin who was the glam babe that day had pretty gorgeous goods, her store was swamped by groups n groups of women (and men looking on) tryin on her bags, shoes and me, trying on clothes out in the open. Haha, I got a choker from her, and....Alin and I settled for a barter trade, her Lolita Lempicka dress for my chiffon black blouse from Azleen's store
This is the store next to Alin's on the ground floor
Lazy kitty hanging out at the market...someone gave her a cup of drinking waterI went, saw and conquered...THESE!
beaded choker, RM 10
satin ribbon brooch, RM 2
Monet necklace, RM 6
(brand new) Sports visor (for J's golfing), RM20
clothes from Azleen's store (hey babe how do I spell your name? Pls correct me when you read this ya)
black chifon dress, RM 10
cream chiffon A-line skirt, RM 10
pink tiered skirt, RM 10...funky coolness, very Bjork?brown see-thro chiffon blouse, RM 5
black beaded n embroidered blouse, RM 5
Martina Pink silk tie-on tiered cardi, RM 5
black strappy chiffon blouse, RM 5 (now Alin's new love)
General Commerce white linen long sleeve blouse, RM 5

Sorry no time to snap pics of all my purchases, rushing this report out before I leave for Loei in Thailand for my very first music camp at Agalin. Will be back on the 23rd...meanwhile you folks stay stylo-mylo and keep those notes coming if you know of any sale coming up, ya?

Labels:


Comments:
Ahhhh!!! I woke up late and all good stuff are gone when I arrived.
oh NONONO!!!
 
hello, came across your blog through another link. i was wondering is the centrepoint flea market on every weekend? whr do you get all the designer stuff (i.e which stall to look for)
thanks!
 
as far as i know, the Centre Point flea market is only on every two months, ie. latest one in Jan, last one in Nov.

i think i should call them up soon n get the details for us all :)
 
Hi,

May i know how to join the flea market? T&C and rental fees? Visit http://fashion-monger.blogspot.com need some comment on my new concept of online shopping in malaysia. thanks heap!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?