Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

The weekend at Damansara Heights - report!

Sandra (of M! The Opera fame) organised last weekend's garage sale. There were stuff from her household, Heyley's, Nicole's and mine.

The evening before the ladies got together for a little organising and inevitably, checking out each others' goods :)
That was my blouse...and Vanessa looking at me, and Nicole at the blouse and Sandra picking at the Beatrice Looi chiffon blouse

Lucky me, I got this hat from Sandra while she continued to clear her wardrobe...

Sandra getting ready in the morning

My little store at the sale

Regular reader Pecky checking our Heyley's designer shades collection on offer

Jai bought SeeMing this box

The bag ladies unite!

Ping Ping, my kawan from the Star also shopped! I was clearing out her handbags and some knick knacks at my store and it was quite a success, am contemplating becoming a future consignment shop owner :)

My customer, Mazuen, and Ping Ping

Heyley went, "Don't you think this is very vintage?" she bough the hat from my store...yes, the goods kind of went around the vendors too

The wonderful accessories I bought from Heyley's store

Winnie and Tara from Jasmine mag buy buy buy

Hehe, and little Vanessa kept coming back to my table for more...she bought this sequin hairband from me

Vanessa holding up thos Esprit dress I bought for Anrie who couldn't come on Staurday..

Anrie came over on Sunday when we had our 2nd day sale, she bought a bunch of cool dresses from Sandra, including this gorgeous black number..

I also got her to try on my dress, she looked GREAT in it but it was cutting a bit too tight so I ended up keeping it in my out-goin box still...


One great sale and for those who missed it, don't the next time!!!!

Labels:


Comments:
Janet!
Good to know u and the rest and all items i bought, fit nicely with me.buzz me for next round anywhere, anytime!my alternative email, mazuen@yahoo.com.cheers and take care
 
where is the garage sale?

why never announce to the reader??
 
--> xiao xiao..

cis, budak ni...who said i never announce to readers, read my nov 21st entry,

you got check my site every other day or not? do!

see you at the next sale :)
 
i definately read your blog, but i hace class that day so couldn't i make it. You'll have another one right?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?