Friday, November 17, 2006

 

My exciting plan ahead

Hi hi....it's been smashing for me, running about from shoots to parties, home nursing my bursting wardrobe, run thro my music, and getting dressed to go out again -- all I'm saying is, am happy to be out of rehearsal clothes and back into my swinging dressing style :)

and yes, I have good news. I will be starting a brand new blog, dedicated to documenting the best styles of our days. It will be both my fashion diary (you'll see how) and a platform to showcase the beautiful things I see...that would include stylish friends in their great combo, strangers I see ANYwhere, great window style and more :)

The diary idea came from my partner in crime, SeeMing. Earlier today I found The Sartorialist and wow, talk about instant inspiration...

Yes, one new blog is coming soon, very very soon.

To give you an idea of what it could look like, my style, my version...

pic by SeeMing
pic by KinMeng

Till the big party of style starts, you have a nice fashionable day ahead!

Labels:


Comments:
Ooohhh, Sartorialist is fabulous. Handsome guy with a great eye for fashion. :)

Something closer to home is The Clothes Project (S'pore), a bit young & funky sort of thing but interesting all the same. On it there's a list of other fashion sites- from Tokyo, Europe, etc..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?