Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Previously loved vintage, died & gone to heaven in Portobello



I know I know, this portal is supposed to be about local flea markets...and there have been a number of entries on markets outside of Malaysia.

But no one said that we can't aspire to be like the markets we find overseas. I hope by showcasing the excitement in foreign markets, I can promote more local activities :)


"It seems like all the lovely clothes in England died and went to heaven in Portabello Road." See Ming


My mentor See Ming came back from her work trip last week and I visited her for a quick look what she conquered after work in London, Portobello to be more specific..clothes, lots of great boho fashion, I took some pictures..

I think this is my favourite, tube dress, gorgeous print
















See Ming's favourite pink belt, it's mighty cool...goes with most things she bought there











A whimsical dress, you can't find this look in your new malls















To die for...
















Jersey red dress, sexy yet classy

















Pretty beads












...I guess I got my white dress after all, even though it's not all white, it is polka dots, my all time favourite print.














See Ming dolled up to go out in her new outfit and of course, favourite pink belt















See Ming's boudoir..











with her favourite man in it

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?