Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Preview sale at Goddess' - Aug 13th



Had a ball at Goddess'preview jumble sale on Sunday...

Results and yes, Zal's report


Esprit white tank for my rehearsal nights, silk-satin skirt, oversize low cut skirt (turned out to be a great tube dress and tube top, perfect for my blue jeans, and the cotton strappy top for Nic to tame her bosom...

(not in pic) Also in my shopping bag that day were a self-help book, hilarious -- Always Talk To Stranger, 3 Simple Steps to Meeting The Love of Your Life and a little handbag for Empress.






The silky skirt












All girls so can flash skirt, act stupid and etc...victims - Cris, standing and Cheryl















Oh ya, might as well...the dress I wore to Goddess - it's an Amanda Darling dress consigned at Treasures (Plaza Mon't Kiara, Block E, ground floor). RM 100, I think it's fabulous, a happy dress...

I recommend you check out Treasures if you have some stash to splurge on a second hand (good condition still) Prada, Carcheral, Gucci...Channel, DKNY...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?