Saturday, June 17, 2006

 

MiCasa charity bazaar - shopping report

Got there at 10:10am and there was already quite a buzz already, due to the blasting music over huge speakers.

A long line of food stalls, yes, some of them are straight from MiCasa All Suite Hotel food spread - fried poh piah, rojak suace fried tofu, pasta, cendol, chee cheong fun, cucuk udang, hot dogs, nasi lemak...

A long line of all-kinds...costume jewellery(brand new), CDs, books, old magazines, new clothes, health-check counters, antiques. I got a Ricard Wagner CD for RM20 and some back issues of Vogue and Marie Claire.

A lone store of used clothes and used hotel towels, throw pillow and bags. I bought six floor towels for RM6, a British India silk cotton shirt, RM10, two boxes for RM4 (right size for my overspilling accessories).

There was a clown that looks about 18 years old. A handful of annoying sales ppl trying to get me to find out how unhealthy I am by going for their cheap-cheap health check, RM 10 only, etc...

And other handful who thought I was foreign. I was wearing a flea market dress from Japan with flip flops...maybe the huge shades made me look alien.

Came home with the yummy chee cheong fun as lunch, going to change all floor towels now.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?