Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

How I create looks with secondhand fashion

The possibilities are endless, am talking about the fashion in secondhand shopping. The looks that I have been getting in and out of with my secondhand wardrobe...I woudl like to show you some of the combos that I have wearing, all these years ever since I started shopping at flea markets years ago. I have managed to style these looks with the secondhand finds from both local markets and overseas, some bought by my best pal, Chong SeeMing who is my inspiration in secondhand shopping.


pic by Danny Lim

Black gown from Sydney flea market, 8 A-Dollars; necklace from Amcorp Mall flea market, RM 5














pic by Justin Tan

Black suede biker jacket from SPCA sale, bought by SeeMing; lycra 80's dress from Second Charm, RM 8; funky handbag from SPCA sale, RM 5; dog's company - priceless







pic by TV Smith

Boa bought in Paris flea market by SeeMing, earrings from Amcorp Mall flea market, RM 1









pic by Danny Lim













pic by SeeMing

Earrings from Amcorp Mall flea market, RM 1; Indian wrap skirt from Sydney flea market, 8 A-Dollars













pic by Justin Tan

Original Mesh bag & diamante brooch from Amcorp Mall flea market, RM 15 & RM 5













pic by Justin Tan

White crochet cardigan from a bundle shop next to Satok market in Kuching town, RM 8













pic by Image Studio

Red dress from Red Cross shop in Reykjavik (Iceland), bought by SeeMing













pic by Justin Tan

White shirt from PJCC kiosk, RM 3; Indian skirt from SPCA sale bought by SeeMing

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?